:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of

Sigh... we spend all this time trying to explain to people what we do, how the system works, how everyone is trying to screw you and you post this. If you want to "lobby", join a state chapter - we will give you the platform to do all the lobbying you have time for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gccommando View Post
Advocacy is bullshit. we need to put direct pressure on congress and senate. Lobbying is the only way to go..
Quote:
Originally Posted by hil3182 View Post
Advocacy is a nice word for (unpaid) lobbying - and more.

Like lobbyists, we stalk the "lobby's" of Congress and do meetings (I was doing this on Monday) -- but we are more powerful than lobbyists because we can do district meetings, which lobbyists traditionally don't do. As constituent's we have more influence (and respect) than lobbyists. Everyone knows lobbyists have sold their souls to sell something they don't necessarily believe in - but when we go to DC, people realize that we have taken time off work, paid our own way to come down to DC, they respect that and want to hear what we want to say. If someone from (say) Alaska, Montana, the Dakota's flies down to a lobby day - I guarantee you we will get a meeting with all Congressmen and Senators in the state (not just their offices).

We can't donate money though, since it is illegal - everything else is fair game (and we do it).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator2 View Post
For those of us who are stuck in backlogs, there is ONLY one side. You may not realize it, some may not understand it, but there is only one side. EVERYONE, that means EVERYONE out their is working to screw you. Lawyers, Employers, Companies, US companies, Indian Companies, you name it. You may not understand it, but that doesn't change the facts.

Contribute | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter

NOT A DAMN LAWYER
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote