:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
tracka is infamous around these parts tracka is infamous around these parts tracka is infamous around these parts tracka is infamous around these parts tracka is infamous around these parts tracka is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikidisi View Post
Check your facts. The last time around it was the flower campaign and true grassroots advocacy that reversed the VB. There was no lawsuit.

The OPT Extension, in my view was critical. The regulation already existed, it just had to be republished. If the OPT StEM thing expired, a lot of people in the student community would have suffered in February.

I-40 EAD & Job Mobility changes will be a significant change. Requires a lot of legal analysis and foolproofing. I know we all want EAD cards - but getting it into a regulation is not as easy "Give an EAD card to everyone with I-140"
You also need to check Facts. There was a Class Action lawsuit in 2007
Check and make your facts correct.

First Lawsuit against DOS/USCIS [Archive] - Immigration Voice

Azulay Horn & Seiden, LLC Files Class Action Law Suit against the US Government for Refusing to Accept Green Card Applications

Chicago (July 9, 2007) In the shadow of the debate about comprehensive immigration reform tens of thousands of skilled employment based immigrants awaiting their opportunity to legally apply for green cards have been unfairly denied the opportunity due to potential deliberate miscommunication and an attempt to collect higher filing fees from the U.S. Department of State and the and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the agency that processes visa and citizenship requests.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote