:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMX17 View Post
This is where we talked about our frustrations on the lawyers opposing I-140 EAD/AP.

20150319 USCIS Conference call liveblog - Page 2 - Immigration Voice (20150319 USCIS Conference call liveblog)

This is where it all started.
Good find.

For those of you who struggle to understand why we dislike lawyers, read that thread from end-to-end.

Now imagine having to deal with the roadblocks they throw at us every...single...time we have a WH meeting, every single time we have to correct an LA or LD about their misconceptions - one of the most outrageous being - that the biggest problem with the GC backlog is it causes people to leave and they need more H1's to replace the people leaving - You might find this hard to believe, but this is what lawmakers hear when you rely on lawyers and corporate lobbyists to tell your story - it will get twisted to suit their interests.

There is a cliche out there somewhere that says the only way to get something done right is to do it yourself. The lobbying equivalent is the only way to make sure your problems are heard is to vocalize them yourself.

IV is just a platform for you to make sure your voice is heard - and some lawyers or corporate lobbyist isn't bastardizing your story for their benefit.

Contribute | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter

NOT A DAMN LAWYER

Last edited by hil3182; 10-19-2015 at 09:06 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote