India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/06/2003
Compare
Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMX17 View Post

Reading Admin2’s post, I have a feeling that this fix is not going to be easy.
Which is fine because nothing is easy. These rights comes from creator, including the right to live free (meaning change employer at free will). But companies, immigration lawyers and bureaucrats have ensured that people in backlogs cannot live free and change jobs. They seem to pretend and make it look like as if they are having this decades long intellectual discussion about whether to let immigrants change jobs or whom does I-140 belong. No where in the law does it say that immigrants should not be allowed to change jobs during green card process. The only requirement in the law is that immigrants wait for 180 days after filing AOS. But law doesn't say that immigrants cannot change jobs before filing AOS or 180 days after filing AOS.

There is a system of corruption where in companies and immigration lawyers control the system. The system is designed to ensure that some how immigrants are denied rights for long time and then immigrants with fewer rights are used as tools to displace Americans in the job market and to keep wages low. This corrupt system works great for small handful of employers but it hurts Americans and immigrants alike.

Last edited by Administrator2; 11-06-2015 at 08:15 AM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.