:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by testman View Post
Neither defending nor promoting. But against those who have their own agendas.
By fondly recollecting your days of sleeping on floors, eating half a meal a day, living like an indentured servant - without even questioning the system - you are defending the system. Heck most people in India treat their servants better than what you are describing. What's wrong with you?

Quote:
What happened with the VB modernization? Did it end up helping or it hurts more now? Was this the target when you guys started asking for it? How come the spillover dried up suddenly once the VB got all the attention? I hope same thing is not getting repeated over and over again.
As many people have pointed out before, there are other forums around where people spend their careers calculating these things - you should ask them.

Stop trying to take your frustrations out on IV and people like Jambo who are actually doing meetings to push for a solution and raise awareness. If you are frustrated - go let your Congressman know about your frustrations - bashing people on forums does nothing for anyone.

Quote:
How do you know 'the parts I want to hear?' I hope everyone here has the same goal(s).
I mean "Displacement" what do you think Aman meant by "Displacement"?

Contribute | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter

NOT A DAMN LAWYER
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote