:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shv View Post
This proves yet again that just because someone knows about one subject, doesn't make him/her more intelligent/smarter in all fields. Dr. Kaku might know a few things about his field. But when it comes to immigration/visa/H1B visa in particular, he needs to stay away. Otherwise he is speaking from his ignorance and this video is making him look like a damn fool. It is hard to know his intentions. Maybe he is paid to say this, or, maybe he doing a hit job for companies/universities, or, maybe he is just another leftist whose only goal is to make America "non-white". Who knows. Mike Tyson or Ali were the best in their trade, but I am not seeking investment advice from them. Likewise, Dr. Kaku maybe good in an area of science, but, as evident, he doesn't know jack shit about H1B visa.

This just proves 2 things.
One (1) - there is very rate of of ignorance about "H1B visa", backlogs and green cards
Two (2) - there is a need to create awareness about the issue, and we can only create this awareness outside of these online forums, in the real world
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote