:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Eadfor I140 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Question about New I 765 form

Beneficiary of an Approved Employment-based Immigrant Petition Facing Compelling Circumstances--(c)(35). File Form I-765 along with documentation that you are in the United States in E-3, H-1B, H-1B1, O-1, or L-1 nonimmigrant status, that an Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker (Form I-140) was approved on your behalf, and you face compelling circumstances while you wait for your immigrant visa to become available. Please see the USCIS Web site at
Application for Employment Authorization | USCIS
for the most current information on where to file this benefit request. If you are requesting renewal of employment authorization under (c)(35), to qualify, you must continue to be the principal beneficiary of an approved EB-1, EB-2 or EB-3 immigrant visa petition and either: (1) you continue to face compelling circumstances; or (2) you have a priority date that is less than one year from the current cut-off date for the relevant employment-based category and country of nationality in the most recent visa bulletin published by the Department of State. However, you will not need to establish non immigrant status for renewal.

Can someone be on EAD till he/she can get Green Card? Is their AP come with EAD?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote