Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMX17 View Post
Thanks IV for being open in asking for contributions for the purpose of renewing lobbyist’s engagement. And thanks to those who are contributing and those we are considering.

I must say the contributions so far look pathetic given the number of people who attend IV calls! If all or most of the 1000+ people from the call would do their share and contribute whatever little they can, we would be in good shape.

Here is an old post which inspired me in early 2015 to start my recurring contribution:
My guess is, the word is not reaching many people. IV forum has become less active/interactive, while is gaining the weight.

We need a other channels to get the word out. Just IV forum is not enough.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote