India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/06/2003
Compare
Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.kiran View Post
I think looking at my profile the Admin knows that I have contributed more than that in the past and have added even more today. Not sure what your problem is.

It's obvious that IV and I disagree on methods of fund rising, so we'll leave it at that. That does not preclude me from helping out in any other way I can
You are absolutely right. Just coz we disagree with 1 aspect does not mean we cannot work together. You bring voice of maturity.

Often we see two folks fight with each other on the forum and one of them leave saying bad things about IV even when no one from IV participated in that exchange.

We can disagree on minor things but can still work together for bigger goal in front of us.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote