India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/06/2003
Compare
Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABUG View Post
Guys, My only point is i don't want any one to say that "I want to contribute 100 $ and i don't have an option", so i posted that option to tell every one that you can contribute to a good cause .
And you are right too and we agree with you. We need your help to spread that message.

Just coz we agree with someone you were debating does not imply that we don't agree with you. Or as if we are siding with the opponent.

The key to the final solution is maturity of each and every one of us. Only then we will deserving of the change we seek. But the good news is that with your help we are on the right track.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.