Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
HumHongeKaamyaab is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMX17 View Post
Very good summary! I am glad that you were able to clearly get the main points of the IV comments. The regulation in the current form is so fucked up that it was just screamingly asking for it!

But another main point I would like to add is to quote Aman Kapoor for saying this many times every time he speaks The purpose of the immigration laws is firstly to protection the interest of U.S. workers and this system of indentured servitude of H-1Bs tied to their employers is hurting U.S. workers and this proposed regulation is against the core intent of immigration laws.
I read the document word by word and found myself feeling emotionally drained because iI could UNDERSTAND what was in the document. This is a great feat to put together such a compelling argument and anyone with half a heart should have no issues relating to our plight. I praise all the hard work IV has put in.

I guess I'm jumping the gun a bit, but I was wondering ..isn't there enough reasons that this comment from IV provides us to sue DHS? How can they justify all the crap they are doing?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.