:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
kichoudh has a reputation beyond repute kichoudh has a reputation beyond repute kichoudh has a reputation beyond repute kichoudh has a reputation beyond repute kichoudh has a reputation beyond repute kichoudh has a reputation beyond repute kichoudh has a reputation beyond repute kichoudh has a reputation beyond repute kichoudh has a reputation beyond repute kichoudh has a reputation beyond repute kichoudh has a reputation beyond repute

I personally did feel frustated after seeing the June 16 Bulletin but now I am not frustated any more as I feel that we just have to keep fighting for our rights.

We have to align our mouth, our needs and our purses. We do not have any influence on the democratic election process but we could donate to IV monthly whatever we can.

I do feel continuously frustated that the community does not want to spare a dime on fighting for the Immigration Legislation. Green Card Holders, US Citizens and Legislators of Indian Origin should help their country men too. Look at the Hispanic Origin folks how they all come together.

These are my thoughts tonight. Again I am still a novice trying to understand the whole dynamics and may be misinformed.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote