:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhar4voice View Post
From what I hear from other friends in desi consultancies, they aren't aware of all these steps. The moment its decided to file labor, their employers could file in 2-3 months!
From what I have heard from my friends in these Consultancies, they have mostly generic job titles (like 'Programmer Analyst' etc) and generic job descriptions for most consultants. They also have running advertisements for this generic positions in newspapers. So for any new position they can directly go to the filing phase, they do not wait for the recruitment phase to complete, which actually takes 3 months at the minimum. Getting Prevailing Wage determination (PWD) from DOL, for the PERM position takes 60+ days these days. That takes close to 6 months total, before being able to file your PERM. So your timelines looks about right.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote