:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
MAVNINovice is a glorious beacon of light MAVNINovice is a glorious beacon of light MAVNINovice is a glorious beacon of light MAVNINovice is a glorious beacon of light MAVNINovice is a glorious beacon of light

ganguteli

"Army Recruiter's main job is to get you in the army by any means. ." With this statement I meant recruiter wont discourage you not to join Army. Point what ych003 made was you will be deployed if you join this program. That is not true once your DHS is approved. ARMY recruitement treat you as regular enlistee. And then you have to go through all the process and procedures as a regular enlistee do in US.

After your trainings you will be assigned to a unit based on that MOS you choose and who needs based on your MOS. Plus Army ask you to fill a list of station you want to go and it is 100% that you will be assigned to first 10 stations you filled up in that case. But if you are in a MOS and the unit that is needed in unstable country then you have to go. But that does not mean if you are a utility speciality will go for infantry. You will working on the base which would be far away from the battlefield. But if you are in armor, infantary etc then you have to do your job on field.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote