India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/24/2007
Compare
logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute
Default Timing

There is such a thing as Timing.

We all know that contributions reach peak time when Immigration debate is on CSPAN.

But what most people must realize is that when the bills are debated on the committees and floors, its too difficult at that later stage to make difference.
At that stage first of all you need a sponsor for your amendment, then you need the majority/minority leader to allow floor time for debate on that amendment and then you need votes to get the amendment passed.

Getting things done before committee level, in the original text requires action now, NOW IS THE TIME, when you dont hear about immigration in the news, but behind the scenes, things are happening.

So if you are holding on to your contributions until you start seeing debate and action on the hill, chances are that it will be late at the time and then those funds cannot be translated into usable resources.

Things take time and planning ahead of time and working ahead of time is something that highly skilled professionals must value.

If we start hearing rumour of layoff, we start looking for jobs...right? Or do we wait until we are actually laid off and on the streets?

Its the call of overall 8400 membership. Perhaps the membership, with its slow response, is sending a message that core group is wasting its time doing all this and we should shut down and go on with our lives. If that is the case, then that is fine too. I guess we will know in the next month or so.
Bookmark and Share Compare