:
Nepal
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future
Default Let's be smart about this.

I can understand your frustration and I am also surprised by the very slow response. As crucial as this year is for immigration reform, if members aren't committed for immigration reform and aren't helping monetarily and every other way possible, the GC saga will continue for years to come.

I thought everyone in this forum is high skilled and very well educated. Well that may be but if members who think that just checking this site for updates and not contributing for the cause in anyway will eventually bring the relief are not very smart, aren't thinking right.

Hoping for the best and just checking updates isn't the answer to retrogression; contribution is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappu

Yes it is upto members if they want this process to be like the greencard process and we can wait for years to get a bill passed. We represent a community of highly skilled and get paid above average (than average american) but If we want 20 opinions per month on what IV should focus on, we can get those right away. However $20 per month is difficult.
IV really want to go all out and use all resources to get the bill passed. We cannot do it without the support of all members.Pls. Visit this page http://immigrationvoice.org/index.ph...d=26&Itemid=25
and start contributing today.
Bookmark and Share Compare