:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
ufo2002 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanju
waitingGC, Well said. Your assessment about this group of people may be correct. These are mostly apathy-stricken people with indifferent attitudes towards the events and surroundings around them. No change can be made with such an attitude. If it were for such lazy people, no revolution/change could have been organized and this world would still be be under imperialistic forces. Sloth is the biggest sin and an example to sloth is well demonstrated by the behavior of these people who refuse to participate.
Equating revolution against an imperialist / occupying forces with this cause for a green card is hardly comparable. If my country was invaded, I will definitely do everything I can to resist and fight. Do people spill blood and die for a GC here? Do you know what a GC is? It is essentially a piece of paper that says you have permission to live, work, re-enter the country freely (just one step short of voting rights).

Sloth is one of the 7 sins, and so is Vanity. I admire and respect people who are contributing to the IV cause, but you don't have to beat down on people who don't contribute. We all have our reasons for doing things our own way. Respect that, and people respect you.
Bookmark and Share Compare