India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

The work on the bill is happening even now behind the scene. We wish to put in more resources and plan for more resources in the coming months. We dont have much time. We are still getting a lot of bounced messages. people have given us email ids like abcd@abcd.com. Well, to such people we say that they will not be hearing any announcements from IV when we send a newsletter with announcements. And sometimes sensitive information will be given by phone or to contributing members only. So all must update their profile with full information and signup for recurring contributions. We may not make sensitive updates public on the forum. This will be an incentive for people to sign up for monthly contributions
Bookmark and Share Compare