India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/12/2007
Compare
amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdefgh
http://www..com/discussion-f.../#post-6787022

This is what I found from other web site when I tried to get more membership to IV. These are the comments I received for the IV. How can we make people aware of our good faith effort. This is another road block we are facing. Many people will not believe that our efforts in full good faith. IV needs to put more emphasis on these issues also.

Just opinions.

Thanks
Every time you stand out of the crowds, you will have to bear rotten eggs and tomatoes. This is no different. Anytime you do the right thing, there will be critics. Remember all of the people out there (Anti-Immigrants) who do not want IV to succeed.
Bookmark and Share Compare