India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/12/2007
Compare
amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute

chitta123, do not panic. You are in a better situation overall. Find an employer willing to sponsor your H1 and greencard. Start H1 Process (transfer). You will get a new H1- with date of April 2008. Start working as soon as you get a receipt date.
Also start new perm-labor with new employer. apply I-140 with and ask to retain old PD date from employer A -I-140 (Old employer). Since Employer A has laid you off (guessing that they were out of work for you), they cannot and will not benefit from revoking the I-140. Since they cannot use it to hire any other foreigner, since they just layed off.
There might be some other easy way you can do this. Please do not take my views as legal advice. Consult a lawyer (good one) immediately.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote