:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sammyb has a reputation beyond repute sammyb has a reputation beyond repute sammyb has a reputation beyond repute sammyb has a reputation beyond repute sammyb has a reputation beyond repute sammyb has a reputation beyond repute sammyb has a reputation beyond repute sammyb has a reputation beyond repute sammyb has a reputation beyond repute sammyb has a reputation beyond repute sammyb has a reputation beyond repute
Post I-485 Denial for Derivative Application based on Medical

Got a denial notice for my wife's AOS application (I-485) though dates are no where current for us ...

Got an RFE for both of us last month for immunization records etc which was replied on time ... The civil surgeon administered few shots and exempted her on few as she is nursing our newborn ... Now this week our lawyer received a notice of denial (not NOID) of her AOS application on the basis of the medical ... not sure what screwing USCIS is doing but I am pretty sure on one thing - they are running low on budget and need the MTR fees etc to collect additional fees ...

Does anyone else have same or similar kind of experience recently .... appreciate if you can share your experience ...

Greened on 07/11/2011 @ TSC
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote