India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/24/2007
Compare
logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute logiclife has a reputation beyond repute
Default Leave Leave Leave

You have to be aggressive and presistent to get a new job where you get better pay that is above the prevailing wage.

Secondly, if you are being paid lower than prevailing wage right now in H1B, your company is breaking the law and you could be in trouble too.

You need to get out before this thing turns into a nightmare and put your resumes out there on monster, dice etc...and GET THE HELL OUT. The job market is good right now and this is the best time to look for jobs that you can

1. Stay there for 5-6 years while you GC is processed.
2. Has decent pay, well above the prevailing wages.

Do IT NOW before the housing led recession slows the economy down again and job switch becomes difficult. What are you waiting for?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote