:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
jhegde is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I will be joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by logiclife
Attn: California Members Please participate in this even to support STRIVE ACT.

This is a public rally organized by Congressman Gutierrez (Sponsor of STRIVE ACT) in San Jose, CA on Saturday April 21st at 4:00 PM.

Address:

1775 Story Road.
San Jose CA 95122.

Date and Time:

Saturday April 21 4:00 PM.

---------------------------------------
If you want to gather and meet other Immigration Voice members before the meeting, then please come at 3:30 PM at

Wal-Mart Store:
777 Story Road.
San Jose CA 95122.

----------------------------------------

Purpose:

To stand in support of STRIVE act of 2007 and thereby support title 5 of high-skills legal immigration. It is very important for Immigration Voice to show up in large number so that we can project our strength and also confirm our support to the congressman and thank him for working to reform the broken system by including provisions to remove skilled-immigration backlog.

Pratik will be attending this with many other members of IV in San Jose and Bay area including a couple of other core group members. I will be driving to this event from Reno unless there is severe weather on I-80 at Donner pass. If anyone from Reno wants to carpool with me, please email me at jay@immigrationvoice.org

Please show your support for STRIVE act and our support to congressman as its very important to be vocal and active for upcoming bills in Senate (May) and House (June-July).

Questions:

If you have questions about this event, please email Pratik at pratik@immigrationvoice.org

I will be coming with my other friend. We are commuting from Tracy / Stockton area. Anybody bringing the banners / hand signs to support STRIVE ACT?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote