Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
dilbert_cal has a reputation beyond repute dilbert_cal has a reputation beyond repute dilbert_cal has a reputation beyond repute dilbert_cal has a reputation beyond repute dilbert_cal has a reputation beyond repute dilbert_cal has a reputation beyond repute dilbert_cal has a reputation beyond repute dilbert_cal has a reputation beyond repute dilbert_cal has a reputation beyond repute dilbert_cal has a reputation beyond repute dilbert_cal has a reputation beyond repute

If you have already filed 140 and 485 together in July 2006, it is already more than six months. Since you wrote you have used AP, I'm assuming you have filed 485 as well.

If the above is true, you can join a new employer for a similar job or rather same job description and do AC21 to move your case to the new company. Since your 140 is still pending, it will be an issue but not something which will realistically impact you if you do your AC21 paperwork nicely. If your 140 was approvable when it was filed, you shouldnt have any issues.

You need to do two things -

a) Find an employer to switch to immediately.
b) Find a good lawyer who will help you out on AC21
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote