:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sasidhar79 is infamous around these parts sasidhar79 is infamous around these parts sasidhar79 is infamous around these parts sasidhar79 is infamous around these parts sasidhar79 is infamous around these parts

Felt like I got sucker puched.

Good Luck to all , I guess we can better prepare ourselves to find alternate solution to our immigration demands. It is a well known fact that universal healthcare concept cannot be drilled into conservative mindset, yet it is taken up just to make common people hope for it.

All this political high drama is created just to make sure that every individual's political aspirations are taken care off.

We need to take our immigration struggle elsewhere. I am sorry to say this but I have already initiated the process of migrating to our neighbour in the north(Canada), I have a dream to be an enterpreneur and my immigration status is a major hindrance to implementing my dream, I am now ready to take the risk , reboot my life in a new country by establishing there I know that it is a tedious process but the very fact that me and my spouse with the freedom of being permanent residents and the possiblity of having my parents and siblings join us there with ease will make us endure it.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote