India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BECsufferer View Post
Hi all!

I did quick search on this website and notice nothing about infopass experience at Detroit, MI office ( ... I am sure someone smarty pants is going to say I didn't search hard enough), anyway I wanted to share my expereience, so started this thread.

I have apointment tommorow, and will share what happened ( or didn't). If you had been already thru this, please feel free to share pointers.

Regards and Peace!
I had info pass at detroit office last year regarding my EAD application. They were of no help, they called just in few minutes but it was of no help guy was really rude and he did not want to see any documents which i wanted to show him. so it was of no use. than i went to Senator Levin's office and they were of real good help they followed up on my case and i got my approval in couple of days.

anyways

good luck for your meeting.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote