India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2006
Compare
BECsufferer is infamous around these parts BECsufferer is infamous around these parts BECsufferer is infamous around these parts BECsufferer is infamous around these parts BECsufferer is infamous around these parts BECsufferer is infamous around these parts
Default Check list

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiancitizen77 View Post
I have been there a couple of times - once to the old office and more recently to the new office. Just make sure you pack a lot of patience because they made me wait for about 3 hours for my number to be called. When enquiring about name checks, they werent helpful. They quoted policy of not sharing info about cases pending in security checks. Congressional liaisons are generally more helpful. I hope my experience was timely enough to be helpful. Good luck!
Thanks for keeping me on ground ... only time I had been their was for fingerprinting 2 yrs ago. So not expecting much ... but got to line out questioners:

1. Whatz up lazy dude? ... this will put him/ her at ease, next
2. Check upon case status for my I485? ... this will make him bang the keys. REsult nothing.
3. Alright, is the namecheck done? ... He will shrug shoulders
4. Were the fingerprints alright? ... replies uh. I reply, than why the $u@^ did u let them expire
5. Has my application pre-adjudicated? ... nope.

Bingo ... worth my trip. And I leave.

You guys think I missed something?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote