India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2007
Compare
FinalGC has much to be proud of FinalGC has much to be proud of FinalGC has much to be proud of FinalGC has much to be proud of FinalGC has much to be proud of FinalGC has much to be proud of FinalGC has much to be proud of FinalGC has much to be proud of FinalGC has much to be proud of FinalGC has much to be proud of
Smile Labor Approvals - Twice in 1 Year

Guys:

This is a great forum. If any of remember ISN(www.isn.org)...I am from that batch and I was an active volunteer and Board member of that group. I even went to Capitol to knock on Congressmen's doors to approve the 245(i)....245(i) got approved..but my GC is still pending. Got laid off twice...But God has been faithful and I survived the storms. Now I am on my 8th year of H1...boy it is a long time.

I applied my GC for the 3rd time and then got laid off on Sept 30, 2005...but my RIR LC from MI ..which had gone to Dallas BEC and PD of Aug 7, 2003 got approved on Oct 6, 2005.....Unfortunately I could not use it.

My last straw....I applied for my H1 transfer and got approved through priority processing within 2 weeks. I then applied for my GC the 4th time and got into the PERM LC bandwagon. PERM Application sent on Dec 21, 2005 and guess what .....I got my PERM approval on Dec 30, 2005.......I got Labor Approval twice in 1 year.

God is still with me and the miracle happened in 9 days. I could not believe it...I have been waiting for this moment for almost 8 years....I am on my way to EB2 - I-140......

I hope this forum will succeed in its venture.

All the best...see u around on the forum.

Cheers
FinalGC
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote