India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
05/01/2003
Compare
trueguy has much to be proud of trueguy has much to be proud of trueguy has much to be proud of trueguy has much to be proud of trueguy has much to be proud of trueguy has much to be proud of trueguy has much to be proud of trueguy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by amsgc View Post
You are incorrect to assume that the vertical spill-over has hurt EB3-I.

The vertical spillover rule was EB2ROW-spillver->EB3ROW-spillover->EB2-I/C-spillover->EB3-I/C

Now the interpretation is EB2ROW-spillover->EB2-I/C-spillover->EB3ROW.
If anything, the change in spill over rule has hurt EB3ROW.

The new interpretation has not affected EB3-I at all.

The only reason EB3-I used to get a large chunk of visas (2007 and before) is because USCIS would pre-adjudicate cases in the order in which they would receive them, without regard for availability of visa numbers. Since traditionally there are a large number of applicants for EB3-I, a large number of those apps. would be pre-adjudicated, and hence approved with spill over.

Anyway, the above is how the USCIS operated a few years ago. A lot seems to have changed since then.
You are incorrect. Earlier EB2-ROW spillover was going to EB3-ROW keeping EB3-ROW as current. IF EB3-ROW is current then EB2-ROW was going to EB2-I/C and EB3-ROW spillover was going to EB3-I/C.

So EB3-I/C was at second place when it comes to spillover. Now its at last place and that doesn't work any more.

You should stop giving false information to EB3-I people. Just because you are EB2 and you will get GC pretty soon, doesn't mean everything else is all right.

Last edited by trueguy; 09-10-2009 at 01:04 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote