:
United Kingdom
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2007
Compare
franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of
Default Thanks for the info, arihant

Quote:
Originally Posted by arihant
Franklin,

You do not have to assume. Your case should already be with the Dallas BEC. When your lawyer says she does not know which BEC your case was sent to, she is either not being forthright with you or is completely uninformed.

See the link below from DOL's website which shows when cases were received at the BECs:
http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.g...e_manifest.xls
Thanks for the confirmation, Arihant. I've long suspected that my lawyer is incompentant, and have voiced this frustration to the HR dept at my company. I contacted her back when she told me she didn't know which BPC my case was at and she said:-

"Actually, the State of California was split between Dallas and Philadelphia"

This contradicts everything I've read about it.

I'm new to IV (and other similar forums) and joined up specifically to find out more info about the process since I was concerned about the lack or accuracy of the information that I was being told. Seems like my concern was not misplaced.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote