India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/25/2005
Compare
alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sadistic

I'm just wondering if there is a sadist there, who just want to see how much these guys can take.

What other reason could there be fore waiting until July2nd before announcing it. Atleast June 29th and they could have said after reviewing the full data for June we changed our mind. This smacks of being pre planned. I won't be surprised if the did this to sneak in a few cases with very recent priority dates, and just put July 1st approval dates on all those.

Why else they pick the slowest processing center NSC for 485 applications. A lot of this is so much crap it makes a cesspit seem clean.
They ought to be ashamed of what they did. Seems intentional to me however.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote