PDA

View Full Version : USCIS has removed the flower related press release from their website.

Zee
07-11-2007, 08:54 PM
USCIS has removed the flower related press release from their website.:D

GCard_Dream
07-11-2007, 09:11 PM
They have not. No offence but please do some research before creating threads like these.

USCIS has removed the flower related press release from their website.:D

drona
07-11-2007, 09:13 PM
They have removed it from their home page. But you can still link to the message here:

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=f4b3076eb0f93110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=1958b0aaa86fa010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD

gc_chahiye
07-11-2007, 09:17 PM
someone take a screenshot and put it on IVs website somewhere. I have a feeling that page (direct link) is also going to disappear soon.

Zee
07-11-2007, 09:22 PM
I meant they had removed the link from there homepage as well as press release page

They have not. No offence but please do some research before creating threads like these.

chapper
07-11-2007, 09:38 PM
I had a feeling that USCIS may retract that message - so I saved the USCIS webpage on the very same day it was released....

JazzByTheBay
07-11-2007, 10:48 PM
Doubt they'll remove it now, but the link from the home page was always suspect (was suprised to see it in the first place, but how would folks get to an unlinked page to begin with... which is the case now, so thanks for saving the URL - I had it linked from another web page as well... and plenty of other web pages have it by now... ).

A small version (due to attachment size restrictions) attached for posterity.

jazz

eb3India
07-11-2007, 11:13 PM
how come these guys known flower campaign before it happend, do they spy on us, I know numberUSA and other guys were peaking here, I was not sure USCIS, I guess this confirms it

virtual55
07-11-2007, 11:22 PM
how come these guys known flower campaign before it happend, do they spy on us, I know numberUSA and other guys were peaking here, I was not sure USCIS, I guess this confirms it

Thats the one reason why we should have paid website($20)

TomPlate
07-12-2007, 12:35 AM
I am sure this is going to happen within this week or next week.

1. They are going to take to revised visa bulletin and flip flop out from the website.
2. They will accept application as Visa Bulletin said on Jun 9th.
3. Because of this mess, they are going to give grace period till Aug 2007 for filing.

And in addition they will say that they will keep it in the backlog and when Visa number gets available they will process.

gdhiren
07-12-2007, 06:05 PM
It would be interesting to see what is happening at the Walter Reed? We should alert some reported to find out on this. I wonder what would be sodiers' reaction if they read in Washington post with pictures that the Flowers from our protest is on the way for them? Many would refuse to accept the flowers if they come to know where those are soming from, each of them would have special message for Gonzales. I wonder if Gonzales already felt that heat. Also some reporter can call USCIS and find out if they are forwarding the flowers they receive Today. I think they were trying to demoralize us by posting that message but screwed up big time.

byeusa
07-12-2007, 08:11 PM
It would be interesting to see what is happening at the Walter Reed? We should alert some reported to find out on this. I wonder what would be sodiers' reaction if they read in Washington post with pictures that the Flowers from our protest is on the way for them? Many would refuse to accept the flowers if they come to know where those are soming from, each of them would have special message for Gonzales. I wonder if Gonzales already felt that heat. Also some reporter can call USCIS and find out if they are forwarding the flowers they receive Today. I think they were trying to demoralize us by posting that message but screwed up big time.

USCIS blew it. Did not know how to react this unique situation and shot themselves on the foot. Ouch..

GCard_Dream
07-12-2007, 09:10 PM
Oh okay... sorry.

I meant they had removed the link from there homepage as well as press release page