PDA

View Full Version : Thank Rep. Zoe Lofgren

rrbraju
07-12-2007, 01:52 PM
Please Send flower's to Zoe Lofgren for her support.

Friends,

Please send flowers to Thank Zoe Lofgren, for her support of the fight against DHS regading the Visa Fiesco. she is the only one supporting us from Congress.

Addess:
Washington, D.C. Office
102 Cannon House Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20515
Phone: (202) 225-3072
Fax: (202) 225-3336

At lease one person is fighting for our cause.....

gcForV
07-12-2007, 02:01 PM
I dont know about flowers.
But E-Mail/calling her office would be nice.

gc_aspirant_prasad
07-12-2007, 02:09 PM
Called her office & left a word of thanks with the person who picked up the phone.

vasa
07-12-2007, 02:12 PM
I second that..NO Flowers..We dont want too much attention on her, they (ppl like lou dobbs) will try to put her in a spot, besides she is doing her job not a favor to us..That said let wait and see for a few days , she has given 3 days to USCIS to respond , and if something postive comes up we can email or send her Thank you cards for doing her job well..

glus
07-12-2007, 02:19 PM
That's a good idea. We should thank her, but no flowers. She is already "on the top" of the whole story.

kiran24
07-12-2007, 02:25 PM
I tried sending an e-mail from her website
http://lofgren.house.gov/emailform.shtml
There is a field asking zip code information.
I enetered the zip code : 92xxx but there is another field asking +4
what should I enter there?

My zip code is 92xxx-1312

I tried entering 1312 after +4 but it did not work.
Does anyone have any info on how to send e-mail to Zoe Lofgren?

priderock
07-12-2007, 02:25 PM
I second that..NO Flowers..We dont want too much attention on her, they (ppl like lou dobbs) will try to put her in a spot, besides she is doing her job not a favor to us..That said let wait and see for a few days , she has given 3 days to USCIS to respond , and if something postive comes up we can email or send her Thank you cards for doing her job well..

I agree.

rrbraju
07-12-2007, 02:30 PM
I agree and will hold off sending flowers for now. I just called here office a left a Thank You Note.....

glus
07-12-2007, 02:38 PM
I just faxed her with my personal, short letter thanking her and saying how this affected me. I also attached a copy of the article posted about me yesterday.

Regards,

ThinkTwice
07-12-2007, 03:08 PM
Does there exist an senate committee on Immigration .. If so should we not appraise them of this debacle and pressure them to investigate into this issue .. just as Representative Zoe Lofgren is doing?

ThinkTwice
07-12-2007, 03:10 PM
Does there exist an senate committe on Immigration .. If so should we not appraise them of this debacle and pressure them to investigate into this issue .. just as Representative Zoe Lofgren is doing?

h1techSlave
07-12-2007, 03:10 PM
Sending flowers does not seem to be good idea.

But we should definitely thank her.

Could any one post the details here.

Phone number, fax and mailing address. (I sure can look it up, but I have to spend time in reading all July fiasco rumors, you know :D )

Cheers,
h1techSlave

saimrathi
07-12-2007, 03:16 PM
See the first post of the thread..

Sending flowers does not seem to be good idea.

But we should definitely thank her.

Could any one post the details here.

Phone number, fax and mailing address. (I sure can look it up, but I have to spend time in reading all July fiasco rumors, you know :D )

Cheers,
h1techSlave

Googler
07-12-2007, 03:17 PM
I've been speaking with her staffers for about 10 days now. They hear our questions and complaints, but not our thanks -- so please do call either the DC office to let them know how you feel. They will probably take the comment or transfer you to the House Immig Subcommittee office.

As for the House Immigration Subcommittee -- Lofgren worked with the counsel to this subcommittee to come up with the questions sent to DHS. She sent the letter in her capacity as Chair of the Subcommittee. So the committee is fully involved as well.

Zoe Lofgren
Washington, D.C. Office
102 Cannon HOB
Washington, D.C. 20515
Telephone (202) 225-3072
Fax (202) 225-3336

House Judiciary Committee Office - 202-225-3951

EndlessWait
07-12-2007, 03:19 PM
said thanks to her .. gave my details.

p_kumar
07-12-2007, 03:47 PM
now,now guys.dont piss her off with your mad affection.A typical third world emotion.:rolleyes:

nixstor
07-12-2007, 03:53 PM
now,now guys.dont piss her off with your mad affection.A typical third world emotion.:rolleyes:

Wow! Third world emotions. These days people seem to attach third world to any thing. Emotions are of different types and they are first, second and third world. Huhhhh?

srikondoji
07-12-2007, 04:07 PM
Thanks for your thirdworld caution.:cool:

sodh
07-12-2007, 04:12 PM
Called and gave my details.

BharatPremi
07-12-2007, 04:13 PM

How do you call yourself "skilled"? You probably might not have shown your true color to the Visa office and so you are here....But please do not make IV forums cheap like yourself. :mad: India might be thanking to USA for taking the junk on the day you left India for USA.

BharatPremi
07-12-2007, 04:16 PM
Called her and conveyed my Thanks to her guy.

DSJ
07-12-2007, 04:19 PM
We need to send flowers to Mr. K K K Kumar :p :p :p :p

Thanks for your thirdworld caution.:cool:

Googler
07-12-2007, 04:34 PM

Dude I dunno what you are talking about -- after I called the staffer, she even asked me to send her an email saying what I did on the phone so that they'd have another record of how the public is responding to this.

Please people register your support for the subcommittee's letter.

obviously
07-12-2007, 04:53 PM
I just called her office and to thank them for highlighting the problems faced by legal high skilled immigrants who add to the socio-economic strength of this country. The lady who took the call said she appreciated the call and would duly note it.
________
E-Cigs (http://www.ecigarettes123.com/)

manderson
07-12-2007, 04:58 PM
Wow! Third world emotions. These days people seem to attach third world to any thing. Emotions are of different types and they are first, second and third world. Huhhhh?

lol. "Third World Emotions" also a great title for a book that can be authored by the Lou Dobbs/ Ron Hira type.

sathweb
07-12-2007, 05:00 PM
Dude,

Okay, say we are from 3rd world. Tell me which world are you from? 4th world?
You definetly are in the world that does not exists. Come to the earth buddy.

saimrathi
07-12-2007, 05:07 PM
I think everyone is going off track from the topic of this thread.. courtesy kumar... if one doesn't like to hear from a certain person, pls go ahead and add that person to your ignore list.. their posts will not be shown on the threads you visit.. lets stick to our issues and make the most of it.. right now we want to focus of the rally in san jose.. let us contribute as much as we can towards that...

To help please see this thread http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10086

TimeSaver
07-12-2007, 05:29 PM
Called and thanked. The guy appreciated my calling and said they had been getting many calls and would forward the note to the congress woman.

krcreddy
07-12-2007, 06:14 PM
Called DC Office and conveyed THANKS to her for understanding the issue and trying to find out the conspiracy theory behind it.

gcForV
07-12-2007, 06:55 PM
I think everyone is going off track from the topic of this thread.. courtesy kumar... if one doesn't like to hear from a certain person, pls go ahead and add that person to your ignore list.. their posts will not be shown on the threads you visit.. lets stick to our issues and make the most of it.. right now we want to focus of the rally in san jose.. let us contribute as much as we can towards that...

To help please see this thread http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10086
Saimrathi:Multi-Threading is the key.
Dont forget who helped/helping You. It will take a min. Definitely more effort needed for San Jose rally.

glus
07-12-2007, 09:35 PM
guys,
I sent her a fax today. I think it is very good we are calling, but in addition, do the fax to her. It takes 2 minutes to send a fax like I did. thanx.