PDA

View Full Version : July Filing and OCT visa bulletin is current

VMH_GC
07-12-2007, 04:05 PM
Friends,

What if the case is filed in July and withheld by CIS indefinitely then all of the sudden the priority date becomes current in OCT visa bulletin? Is it possible to void the checks that have been sent and freshly re-file? Let me know your thoughts.

Aah_GC
07-12-2007, 04:07 PM
http://www.usimmlaw.com/current_information.htm

vikasgarg24
07-12-2007, 04:07 PM
I dont think this is going to be currentin october. Now before issung anything they will think many times, otherwise .

I am seriously thinking to return to India.

WeShallOvercome
07-12-2007, 04:09 PM
I dont think this is going to be currentin october. Now before issung anything they will think many times, otherwise .

I am seriously thinking to return to India.

I think by 'current' he means current for a subset of people here

manderson
07-12-2007, 04:28 PM
What's wrong with you??!!!

I am sorry but this just pisses me off - this is the 3rd or 4th such nonsensical speculation I have seen since July 2. If you did a little research you would have found out that October numbers will retrogress even beyond June numbers. I just don't understand why some people just insist on creating false hope!

Bottom Line: People with P.D.s from 2005 and beyond and who are from India/ China in EB3 and EB2 categories and EB3 ROW (Rest of World) categories are completely screwed if they don't get to file this month. This means these people will not have the opportunity to file for another couple of years!!!

bhushansd
07-12-2007, 04:31 PM

I am sorry but this just pisses me off - this is the 3rd or 4th such nonsensical speculation I have seen since July 2. If you did a little research you would have found out that October numbers will retrogress even beyond June numbers. I just don't understand why some people just insist on creating false hope!

Bottom Line: People with P.D.s from 2005 and beyond and who are from India/ China in EB3 and EB2 categories and EB3 ROW (Rest of World) categories are completely screwed if they don't get to file this month. This means these people will not have the opportunity to file for another couple of years!!!

Very True I 100% Agree with you

VMH_GC
07-12-2007, 04:35 PM

I am just trying to get opinion from differenet people about the question i have. Why do you take it so personal? by the way nothing is wrong with me.

eb3_nepa
07-12-2007, 04:39 PM
I am just trying to get opinion from differenet people about the question i have. Why do you take it so personal? by the way nothing is wrong with me.

Please change the name of your thread coz it is misleading. You are Specifically stating that the PDs WILL become current when infact you should be ASKING if they will become current

Saikrishna
07-12-2007, 05:04 PM
Let be all positive that AUG bulletin be "C"

:) :) :) :) :)