PDA

View Full Version : IV pls tell us what's the secret news

EndlessWait
07-12-2007, 11:10 PM
I can't sleep all night.. cmon atleast give us few options.
My take on the permanent solution:

1. Recapture lost visa numbers
2. Medical tests are going to be valid indefinitely
3. Ppl who've worked for X years automatically can apply for I-485
5. All can apply as per the old bulletin
6. ????

cmon guys help me with this.i'm running out of ideas..:D

crystal
07-12-2007, 11:11 PM
EndlessWait I hope ur wait will end soonI can't sleep all night.. cmon atleast give us few options.

6. ????

EndlessWait
07-12-2007, 11:13 PM
EndlessWait I hope ur wait will end soon

for me and everyone..atleast make the process of GC predictable and sane.
PS: I've lost it already. Its only meat up there.. pls lighten up the fire...

aristotle
07-12-2007, 11:14 PM
PM anyone?

DirCls
07-12-2007, 11:16 PM

6. ????

just have a couple of beers..you will be ok..like me :)

singhsa3
07-12-2007, 11:19 PM
See my answers in red

It will need change in law. Cannot be done without senate and congress approval
Possibily but cannot be a big news, especially if we are talking about near term good news
It will need change in law. Cannot be done without senate and congress approval

Already ruled out
6. ????
Most likely through a Notice of Rule Making all I-485 applications will be accept. Thats my take

conchshell
07-12-2007, 11:37 PM
Please access http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html to read the details.

The foregoing review would suggest that there might be potentially two options to correct the current visa bulletin fiasco. One option is for the USCIS to reverse itself and abandon its decision to reject the I-485 applications and start accepting the I-485 applications under the original July Visa Bulletin. In fact, this is do-able regardless of legality of the DOS act to revise, if there was revision at all, the visa bulletin in the middle of the month, or the legality of the releasing "updates" without revision of the visa bulletin and changing it to "unavailabile." Probably, there was no precedent of such action in the DOS history. From the perspectives of the USCIS, they do not have to follow such an act of the sister agency. They should just stick to the USCIS own regulation to authorize accepting I-485 applications when the visa number was available since the legality of the DOS act was arguably of suspect in all accounts. Sometimes, however, reversing one's decision may not be that easy because of potential complex political and legal issues involved. An alternative might be the second option that changes its rule to permit I-485 application, I-765 employment authorization application, and I-131 applications for the foreign workers and their spouses and children if the foreign workers have obtained the labor certification approvals. Without doubt, the USCIS has been looking into the feasibility of changing the policy without legislation on the procedural issues which are described here. The fact that this reform was introduced in the Congress as part of the SKIL bill or Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act bill would not preclude the USCIS from looking into feasibility of achieving such changes in the procedures under the given legislative authority. All of the current debacle or fiasco would have been prevented, had the Congress passed the SKIL bill or CIR. At this juncture, though, the nation and EB immigrants do not have a luxury to point a finger at the failures of the Congress as it serves no purposes whatsoever. We really hope that the USCIS will work out one of these two solutions promptly to save the nation from further confusion and nightmare.

pitha
07-12-2007, 11:40 PM
Please dont gets your hopes too high. I am not saying this out of scepticism but out of the depression and pain I experienced on july 2 when the evil uscis said they will reject all 485 applications.

I understand the good natured thought behind IV stating this possibility of "good news", but they should have held off on the announcement until it was confirmed. So many people are unnecessarily getting excited. god forbid if this news fails tommorow I can only imagine the pain the people would experience.

I can only pray and I will pray without getting excited.

kdprasad
07-13-2007, 12:11 AM
Its hard not to get excited but I agree with "Pitah" do pray who ever you believe in all we need to do now is pray for the good news that stand for a while.

gc_chahiye
07-13-2007, 12:22 AM
Already ruled out

why? I thought this was the consensus on the other thread atleast.

franklin
07-13-2007, 12:42 AM
Please close this thread, there are multiple threads specualting about this stuff, and some members are trying to focus on organizing the BIGGEST RALLY IV HAS EVER DONE!

sodh
07-13-2007, 01:41 AM
May be someone was right they are load testing