PDA

View Full Version : Rally in Madison, Wisconsin- PM me immediately

engineer
07-14-2007, 08:57 PM
IV members
I am thinking of organizing a rally in Madison, Wisconsin ? All members from Wisconsin please PM me quickly.

I have lots of friends here in Milwaukee so I am certain I can gather momentum..

thanks,

rajarao
07-14-2007, 09:04 PM
What is the planned date?.

paskal
07-14-2007, 09:04 PM
hopefully you are in touch with alisa (saad)

engineer
07-14-2007, 09:08 PM
I am checking how many people can attend..
I know alisa and will discuss it with him..

Guys you think it is better in Milwaukee or Madison ?

rajarao, can you spread this to your friends and have them PM me immediately?

bayarea07
07-14-2007, 09:32 PM
I think, numbers here do not matter as long as the vent is covered by the Local media then we should be good enough, As long as people get aware of our plight then it should be good enogh.

Even if you have 20 People in Rally, please proceed ahead with it.

engineer
07-15-2007, 11:25 AM
thanks--I think also Milwaukee will be best
Tommorow I will start calling my friends...

pr02
07-15-2007, 12:01 PM
I am from Minneapolis and I can try to come if it is in Madison. I may be able to bring a couple of others along. Milwaukee might be too far.

paskal
07-15-2007, 12:26 PM
please join the mn chapter
please ask your friends to do the same
see link in my signature

tapukakababa
07-15-2007, 01:29 PM
I can be a part if this rally if it can be done before this coming Wednesday, otherwise I will be leaving for India, so unfortunately won't be able to take part in it.

sunty
07-15-2007, 01:43 PM
IV members
I am thinking of organizing a rally in Madison, Wisconsin ? All members from Wisconsin please PM me quickly.

I have lots of friends here in Milwaukee so I am certain I can gather momentum..

thanks,

Wow...Madison..I graduated form there...I think Madison is a great place for a rally. Its a university town, capital of Wisconsin and has a politically very active university...if there is a rally in Madison and UW-Madison students take part i it, other big schools might follow. I think international students at these schools should be aware of immigration issues they will face and it would be great if IV attracts members from the universities.

Libra
07-15-2007, 03:15 PM
I am in st paul, i am in if anybody willing to give me a ride

deeph
07-15-2007, 04:22 PM
We live about 200 miles from Madison but can try if it is over weekend. I can also talk to some people in nearby area and bring them w/ us if they can.