PDA

View Full Version : We shall not only focus on fiasco of July's VB

fullerene
07-15-2007, 09:40 AM
Flankly speaking, S.J.'s rally should have been better. We need think further - SKILL Bill.

This crisis is a good chance for us because most applicants have been drawn attention. This might be our last and last chance to get our strength to put pressure on Capitol for SKILL BILL and H1B RELIEF. Immigration-Law has pointed out, the chance has indeed been running away.

In June, when VB was current, no one talked about SKILL anymore. If there is some good news happen on Monday, I am afraid our fragile strength might be gone.

singhsa3
07-15-2007, 11:05 AM
I thought lawyers get paid for being knowledgable. And shouldn't knowledge be resected?
So just beause Immigration-Law has pointed out, you want to change IV agenda?
I cant understand why do you guys consider these lawyer websites and blogs as ultimate truth and news. They copy paste news from news websites and copy breaking news from IV updates and put it on their sites. They spice up news and put it in their own words to show that it has come from some 'inside ' source. IV will fail as long as its members continue to worship lawyers and do not believe in themselves.

paskal
07-15-2007, 02:28 PM
So just beause Immigration-Law has pointed out, you want to change IV agenda?
I cant understand why do you guys consider these lawyer websites and blogs as ultimate truth and news. They copy paste news from news websites and copy breaking news from IV updates and put it on their sites. They spice up news and put it in their own words to show that it has come from some 'inside ' source. IV will fail as long as its members continue to worship lawyers and do not believe in themselves.

please read the iv agenda
what is being suggested is directly conforming to iv's core goals.
we have not forgotten our ultimate goals. it is too bad that we are so diverted in our attention, once the VB became current no one wanted to talk about anything INCLUDING the pending and dangerous cir BILL. Fund raising decreased to zero. some life returned on July2- now let us not make the same mistake again come monday. Divided, we fall.

paskal
07-15-2007, 02:28 PM
what were you doing parked in JC?
I used to live there...

paskal
07-15-2007, 03:25 PM
but that is not our agenda or focus
you can't keep coloring every issue and post with "how crooked attorneys are"
there are plenty of good attorneys too, so this is unfair anyway.
but leaving that aside, in this case, the post had nothing to do whether matthew oh says something or not. if a point makes sense and is in line with our agenda and our goals, we should think about it- for our own good.
sounds like you have been hurt bad by your attorney- i sympathize if that is the case, you deserve better, but let's not keep making that the focus here.