PDA

View Full Version : Flower campaign to IV Core

VMH_GC
07-17-2007, 05:02 PM
Let us start sending Thank you flowers to IV core memebers such as Logic life, pappu ( i know only these two people) Please add to the list if you know anybody belong to Core team.

GKBest
07-17-2007, 05:13 PM
Let us start sending Thank you flowers to IV core memebers such as Logic life, pappu ( i know only these two people) Please add to the list if you know anybody belong to Core team.

They deserve this but a better idea will be to send it to Congresswoman Lofgren. This will create a stir in the Congress.....More News the better.

O'podu
07-17-2007, 05:13 PM
I luv to send flowers,cards n sweets to IV leads.
comeon, gimme a big hug guys!!:p

;) I dont mind even a kiss..cas am so happy!

bytegame
07-17-2007, 05:14 PM
Instead of flowers, lets make IV strong by contributing more to it. The battle isn't over yet. We may still end up living rest of our lives on EADs and APs.

Again, pl. contribute!!

gsc999
07-17-2007, 05:17 PM
--
We recently used flowers as a sign of protest. My suggestion is not to send flowers to either IV core or congresswoman Zoe Lofgren or anyone else. That might send a mixed message although the intentions are good.

Instead of flowers, I recommend a funding drive. That would help the core IV to have more resources at their disposal to push for the next step, which is long term solution for visa retrogression.

O'podu
07-17-2007, 05:30 PM
Instead of flowers, lets make IV strong by contributing more to it. The battle isn't over yet. We may still end up living rest of our lives on EADs and APs.

Again, pl. contribute!!

Contribution is for their better service.
FLowers and wishes are Appreciation towards their bold steps and effort which brought us together virtually.
We would never have brought out our thoughts without the support of IV coordinaters.

Anyhow i decided to contribute my best to IV very soon.
Thanks IV.

sanprabhu
07-17-2007, 05:32 PM
I think we should send post cards to all the senators. The message should be simple:

1. RECAPTURE of the lost EB visas for the last decade.
2. Per Country quota flexibility.

The post cards should be sent to all the 100 senators.

If people want to send flowers it should be again to soldiers at Walter Reed. I think this time it should say Thank you for your service by USCIS.

ilikekilo
07-17-2007, 05:43 PM
--
We recently used flowers as a sign of protest. My suggestion is not to send flowers to either IV core or congresswoman Zoe Lofgren or anyone else. That might send a mixed message although the intentions are good.

Instead of flowers, I recommend a funding drive. That would help the core IV to have more resources at their disposal to push for the next step, which is long term solution for visa retrogression.

I second this...money sounds better for long term solutions

sbeyyala
07-17-2007, 06:40 PM
I pledge to contribute $200 once I get the receipt notice

asanghi
07-17-2007, 06:47 PM
I started another thread with heading "Thank You IV" for reminding members to contribute. It seems this thread is already doing the same.

Moderater Please merge these threads.

amitjoey
07-17-2007, 06:54 PM
The only big way to show appreciation and thanks is to make sure, that each one of us continues to participate in each and every action item.
Also, Contribute generously so IV can go out and fight bigger battles without worrying about funds.

santb1975
07-17-2007, 06:57 PM
I thought contribution to IV would be a better Idea than flowers, sweets etc. A thankyou card in additon to contribution is even better :-)

vjkypally
07-17-2007, 06:58 PM
iv needs to come up with some idea for all of us to thank congresswoman Zoe Lofgren for her help. Hers was the only political voice we had.

VMH_GC
07-17-2007, 07:03 PM
I pledge $100 right now to IV. I will make the payment tonight.

franklin
07-17-2007, 07:04 PM
Send a donation instead

http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=25#HowToContribute

jonty_11
07-17-2007, 07:10 PM
might serve IV community better if we contribute for funds...

krishnam70
07-17-2007, 07:19 PM
might serve IV community better if we contribute for funds...

Good job IV. We should not rest now and carry forward with the actual agenda of IV.

VMH_GC
07-17-2007, 07:21 PM
I pledge $100 right now to IV. I will make the payment tonight.

I just made the payment. It is easy folks please contribute....

kaizersoze
07-17-2007, 07:24 PM

C'mon dude...dates are current. You can file. isn't that enough for you to be happy about. Why do you want to wait till you get receipt notice ?

You are thankful to IV now. Contribute to IV now.
When u get ur receipt, u r thankful to USCIS for managing to open you packet and enter your information into the system :D

rkm
07-17-2007, 07:36 PM
Me too..

Thanks again for all the IV support....Great news...

Thank you very much Pappu, Logic Life and IV core members..

Your great effort brought us this great news and relief

jk333
07-17-2007, 07:37 PM

Why not now..instead of later?

radhikac
07-17-2007, 07:47 PM
I think we should organize a blood donation campaign for saying thank you. Something very constructive and should get medias attention and put IV in a positive and innovative light.
What do you all think?

rkm
07-17-2007, 07:52 PM
Just made payment $100.00

Thank you

vivaforever
07-17-2007, 08:01 PM
Immigration Voice is healthy and kicking. No flowers Please. Contribute instead !

I personally know some individuals who read IV and never registered/contributed. Please encourage those bystanders around you to be part of this movement.

vactorboy29
07-17-2007, 08:04 PM
I think we need to send flowers with thank you note to IV core members and congress woman.Let us get vote and send flowers to those addresses.

Thank you

cjagtap
07-17-2007, 08:14 PM
donation is a good idea..

amitjoey
07-17-2007, 08:17 PM
I think we need to send flowers with thank you note to IV core members and congress woman.Let us get vote and send flowers to those addresses.

Thank you

Instead send $$ as donations to IV. Contribute.

AgentM
07-17-2007, 08:22 PM
The WAR ain't over YET.

Don't get carried away with these small victories, you will be stuck with EAD for the rest of your lives.

Don't forget the main goal, "Increase of the VISA numbers".

saibalagi
07-17-2007, 08:23 PM
At least send thanks to IV core memebers such as Logic life, pappu and contribute more.
Thanks