PDA

View Full Version : Very worried USCIS lost my fp notice!

techbuyer77
07-17-2007, 07:28 PM
I called an IO today at Texas.
Last week they told me that due to glitch they never printed my fp notice.
The IO I talked to then, said that she was going to generate one and mailed to me.
I talked to another lady today and she said that notice was mailed last Thursday! She told me my appointment is on July 26 at 9:00 am but I dont have the NOA yet.... I dont know what to do I dont want to miss my appointment

The lady said she will sent another one today..... I hope I get it, please let me know if you guys have any advice

techbuyer77
07-17-2007, 09:31 PM
up :(

sodh
07-17-2007, 09:46 PM
I called an IO today at Texas.
Last week they told me that due to glitch they never printed my fp notice.
The IO I talked to then, said that she was going to generate one and mailed to me.
I talked to another lady today and she said that notice was mailed last Thursday! She told me my appointment is on July 26 at 9:00 am but I dont have the NOA yet.... I dont know what to do I dont want to miss my appointment

The lady said she will sent another one today..... I hope I get it, please let me know if you guys have any advice
If I'am not mistaken I feel even the Lawyer gets the fp notice check with your lawyer.

Almond
07-17-2007, 09:56 PM
If I'am not mistaken I feel even the Lawyer gets the fp notice check with your lawyer.

Yes, you are perfectly right.

Sodh, call your lawyer! If they sent you one, he got one as well. or she:D

txGuy
07-17-2007, 10:02 PM
what number did you call to request FP? please share.

Thanks.