PDA

View Full Version : July Filers VA only

sreenivas11
07-24-2007, 10:54 AM
Please track who mailed on 2nd and VA residents only

gc_maine2
07-24-2007, 11:20 AM
Oh Boy!, now you want to track VA residents applications only!!!, someone will open a new thread for Faifax, Arlington, so on & on.. why again a new thread when there is hell lot of threads for July filers????? Please answer how does this help?

geesee
07-24-2007, 11:23 AM
Lets track who mailed from Frankin park city, Somerset County and NJ state.....:p and only those whose mailed on 19th July :D

srikondoji
07-24-2007, 11:23 AM
Stop this madness of starting new threads.
What kind of intelligence gathering you will achieve by VA only july filer's thread?

Just respond to one of the several gazillion threads already opened for JULY only threads.

Crazy threads like
1) July filers only
2) July filers between 7:55AM amd 9:00AM only
3) July filers between 2 and 17
4) July filers who mailed between Jun 30 and 31st
5) July filers received on july second only

I don't understand why do we need such threads?
The USCIS will have accurate numbers and they know what to do to finish their job before oct visa bulletin.

If they can't finish this flood of applications before Oct visa bulletin is computed then there will be delay and the pressure to finish it.

It is USCIS headache now, so please refrain from such questions.

If it is really that itchy, then it is better to shutdown the computer and take long breaths and walks to overcome the unnecessary stress.:cool:

makemygc
07-24-2007, 11:33 AM

I would like to track who mailed on 2nd July, from Apt #1 Dallas ave, Pasco county, LakeLand FL, signed by R. Cook, contributed more than $600 to IV, sent a flower to USCIS, sent a greeting cards to USCIS and want to kill sreenivas11.

Anyone out there??

I guess it's only me:)

johnamit
07-24-2007, 12:06 PM
I do qualify both of your conditions but still I don't want to participate in this thread. Its leading in wrong direction. Please let IV remain united. Don't break it into pieces.

ADMINISTRATOR PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD.

thanks

pappu
07-24-2007, 12:08 PM
I think now someone should start a thread to track all I485 applications from his apartment complex. :)