PDA

View Full Version : I-140 approval notice returned as undeliverable

bomber
07-25-2007, 01:16 PM
I got an approval email from CRIS last week on my I-140.

Today I received an email saying the notice that USCIS sent was returned as undeliverable.
Any one has similar experience? Where does the I-140 approval notice go- Attorney or Employer address?

Thanks

andy garcia
07-25-2007, 01:19 PM

Today I received an email saying the notice that USCIS sent was returned as undeliverable.
Any one has similar experience? Where does the I-140 approval notice go- Attorney or Employer address?

Thanks

Approval notice goes to Attorney a courtesy copy to Employer

gc0402
07-25-2007, 01:23 PM

Thanks

I got an approval in March 2007 and status still says 'the notice that USCIS sent was returned as undeliverable". As I guess approval notice was sent to my employer's old address and so returned. My employer got address changed and sent request to Nebraska Service Centere to resent the documents, but documents not received yet. Still waiting.
Thanks!

bomber
07-25-2007, 01:26 PM
I got an approval in March 2007 and status still says 'the notice that USCIS sent was returned as undeliverable". As I guess approval notice was sent to my employer's old address and so returned. My employer got address changed and sent request to Nebraska Service Centere to resent the documents, but documents not received yet. Still waiting.
Thanks!

You should act fast and call NSC ASAP to see why the notice was not resent. I hope this situation doesn't affect our I-485s sent on 2nd July when the I-140 was pending. (It was approved on 7/18)

WeShallOvercome
07-25-2007, 02:37 PM
>>>>

lbk
08-02-2007, 08:47 PM
I got I-140 Notice returned as undeliverable.

I got email notification on June 26 as approved and we will mail it to you.
After 2 days lated my attorny told me that he got that letter, he send to me by email as pdf file.

I have a question the letter attorny got is pdf file or original by mail(post).
Who will get the I -140 aaproval original letter?

tnite
08-03-2007, 01:53 PM

After 2 days lated my attorny told me that he got that letter, he send to me by email as pdf file.

your attorney or employer (whoever filed it) will get the approval notice.

immi_enthu
08-10-2007, 05:22 PM
even if the I 140 address goes to an old address of the compnay why would it go back to USCIS. would it require a signature for it to be delivered ??

immi_enthu
08-10-2007, 05:26 PM
your attorney or employer (whoever filed it) will get the approval notice.

wont the company receive a courtesy copy even if attroney files it ?

immi_enthu
08-10-2007, 05:38 PM

the attroney I think will receive a hardcopy im mail and he was going to scan it into a pdf and send you ?

immi_enthu
08-10-2007, 05:40 PM
Thanks!

How did you employer request to Nebraska Service Centere to resent the documents ?

immi_enthu
08-10-2007, 05:47 PM
Approval notice goes to Attorney a courtesy copy to Employer

Are you sure ? Did anyone receive a copy of approval notice at company recently ?:confused:

andy garcia
08-10-2007, 07:01 PM
Are you sure ? Did anyone receive a copy of approval notice at company recently ?:confused:

In December 2005, my company got a a courtesy copy from CIS, lawyer got the original.

andy

immi_enthu
08-10-2007, 07:25 PM
In December 2005, my company got a a courtesy copy from CIS, lawyer got the original.

andy

THanks for the info andy. I will check with my company HR rather than talking to my busy lawyer.

immi_enthu
08-13-2007, 11:08 AM
THanks for the info andy. I will check with my company HR rather than talking to my busy lawyer.

My employer received the courtesy copy today.:)