PDA

View Full Version : What about the rest of us who can't yet file I-485?

Jaime
07-27-2007, 11:13 AM
Hi guys:

I'm very happy for everyone that is eligible to file their I-485s now (including Core Team), and which is the great majority of IV's members. However, it seems that all that's going on anymore on IV is talk about the I-485 filing process and no one is talking anymore about ending retrogression or the larger issues that we face, especially those of us who are still going through PERM or are not yet eligible to file I-485. I understand if that is not IV's priority (as the majority of members were reday to file I-485 and just wanted the chance, which they got with the revised July VB) My question is, will we continue to fight? Should the rest of us look at other channels? (either way is understandable, but I think these are valid questions) Thanks by the way IV Core for everything that you've done!

coolmanasip
07-27-2007, 11:20 AM
don't worry!! Just because majority following the forum are eligible to file, everyone is talking abt 485 filing! However, I don't think anybody has forgotten about the bigger issue - retrogression....this is just a phase......work on ur labor and come back in a months time......I will assure that you will find people back to the bigger puzzle after this mad rush is over.....its just a phase......people will not forget abt the bigger picture and even if they do, the painstaking wait for EADs and APs and everlasting wait for GC will remind them of the bigger battle.......so, do not worry, we are with u.....and I strongly believe IV is committed to the bigger picture.....so stay tuned and do anything u can do to help.....

makemygc
07-27-2007, 11:21 AM
Hi guys:

I'm very happy for everyone that is eligible to file their I-485s now (including Core Team), and which is the great majority of IV's members. However, it seems that all that's going on anymore on IV is talk about the I-485 filing process and no one is talking anymore about ending retrogression or the larger issues that we face, especially those of us who are still going through PERM or are not yet eligible to file I-485. I understand if that is not IV's priority (as the majority of members were reday to file I-485 and just wanted the chance, which they got with the revised July VB) My question is, will we continue to fight? Should the rest of us look at other channels? (either way is understandable, but I think these are valid questions) Thanks by the way IV Core for everything that you've done!

Jaime..your concern is quite valid but the fight is not over.

Please joins us in the 2 action items posted on the IV home page. We need some help there.

makemygc
07-27-2007, 11:22 AM
Here is the link.

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10747

JOIN THE BATTLE