PDA

View Full Version : New Perm using the recruiment documents of a similar position

smsthss
02-18-2010, 08:52 PM
Hi,
I have an approved LC, I140 and I485 pending with EB3 PD DEC 04 supported by my employer. My employer recently filed an LC perm for another employee for the same position as mine under EB2. Can my employer use the same recruiting documentation used for this perm to file new perm for me under EB2 since both positions are w/ same title & description & same employer. Can someone answer this please.

smuggymba
02-18-2010, 11:32 PM
Has the LC/PERM been approved based on EB2 is the question? IF yes, you should also try for it and ask your employer.

smsthss
02-18-2010, 11:39 PM
Has the LC/PERM been approved based on EB2 is the question? IF yes, you should also try for it and ask your employer.

The new eb2 perm has been applied and pending.

smuggymba
02-18-2010, 11:45 PM
Unless you know the outcome, you never know.

Just be candid and talk to your employer. Sometimes they don't even know this as diff ppl in HR handle and interpret cases differently. I would talk to my employer.

smsthss
02-19-2010, 08:43 PM
Unless you know the outcome, you never know.

Just be candid and talk to your employer. Sometimes they don't even know this as diff ppl in HR handle and interpret cases differently. I would talk to my employer.

my employer has no clue whether it can be done or not. however i posted this same Q to my attorney. i am waiting for the response from him. If anyone else have any inputs, i would appreciate it.