PDA

View Full Version : People from ROW, Let file a lawsuit against USCIS

divakarr
08-03-2007, 01:00 PM
Hello,

India EB3 got 18,000 for year 2007 and it is 6 times of its annual quote.
there still 2 months left this year and No visa number available for people from ROW. USCIS broke law again. How about we file a lawsuit against USCIS.

jonty_11
08-03-2007, 01:02 PM
Great idea....!! but lets first concentrate on IV action items.....!

qtoask
08-03-2007, 01:03 PM
do it alone...

Hello,

there still 2 months left this year and No visa number available for people from ROW. USCIS broke law again. How about we file a lawsuit against USCIS.

cagedcactus
08-03-2007, 01:07 PM
Hello,

Not to bash your statement. But these numbers are just a reimburshment for the horrors we as EB3 India faced for last five years. So please pardon me when I say this....... You have no support from me.

paskal
08-03-2007, 01:11 PM
has been very careful with this stuff
just a word of caution to you
if there were "approvable" cases from ROW available they almost certainly got visa numbers
just being pending is not enough
what they did was look for approvable cases and allot numbers
they can do that in the last quarter to avoid waste- remember every year by not doing this they have wasted these 10-15,000 extra numbers- perhaps you would prefer that?

logiclife
08-03-2007, 01:13 PM
IV will not fund, support or encourage lawsuits at this time. Please contact AILA for lawsuits and see if they want to help.

A thread like this is going to create a grand canyon between oversubscribed countries and undersubscribed countries.

If anyone re-creates this thread with aim to divide members of different countries, he/she will be banned permenantly.