PDA

View Full Version : e3 visa rejected ( is dat a stong reason of recection) is there any other way

suny_saini
08-04-2007, 07:40 AM
my name was not interview with my family.
my family gave interview and embassy asked for original I140 and I824 approval notices to check my eligibility.

i submitted and now after 2 weaks got the follwing reply:

In your case , the I-140 was filed on sept 10, 2001 and approved on october 08, 2003. The visa became available on october 08, 2003 . Form I-824 was not filed within one year of visa became available. <my name> was born on January 03, 1986. because he (me) is above 21 years old an immigrant visa as a derivative beneficiary of Employment third prefrence (e3) immigrant visa category cannot be inssued to <my name>. In order to qualify for a visa, he (me) would need to benifit from CSPA. Since form I-824 was not filed within one year of visa becoming available on October 08, 2003.
<my name> cannot be processed under CSPA.

but i think and i am not sure if i am right or wrong that I824 can be filed after issuance of green card, but at that time my dad ddnt got green card.
SO plz help me with right advice and solution so that i can travel with my family.
my mom and bro got te visa and it will expire in 6 monts and i want to go with them, can i be able to get visa in any case before their visa expire?

i badly need help.

akhilmahajan
08-04-2007, 09:44 AM
Please act on the following Action Items.

BumbleBee
08-05-2007, 12:37 AM
Please consult a good immigration attorney, forum is good for general immigration know-how. Good luck with your case, I hope you get favourable result out of it.