PDA

View Full Version : Moving to another state while 485 is inprocess.

sb724
06-27-2006, 12:49 AM
Helo all,

Thanks for you advises.

Here is my case details. GC is under retrogression
PD is 09/2005, concurrently filed both I140 and 485, AP and EAD on Dec 2004at California Center , but employer located at NJ. According to attorney as I am working in CA, he has to file at CA. Dependent's 485 is not applied and now she is in US on H4. Never used AP and EAD. Working on H1 with GC sposor employer only.
I140 got approved in Aug 2005. Applied for 7 th year extension for me and dependent. Got approved for three years based on approved I140

Now I want to move to Texas and want to transfer H1 to new employer using AC21. Can I relocate from CA to Texas( In ETA forms Job location is mentioned as Undecided) and can I get 3 years H1 transfer approval through new employer?

New employer will give offer letter as Programmer Analyst with very good salary than current, but he is requesting to work as QA for some time at client place in Texas. Can I work in different job responsibilities at cleint though new employer's offer letter says Programmer Analyst with same job responsibilities mentioned in Labor?

Please advise me
Regards
ak

GCwaitforever
06-27-2006, 11:06 AM
In addition to doing QA, please continue with your current responsibilities also so that job profile would not alter too much from what is given in the beginning.