PDA

View Full Version : I am giving away

gcformeornot
08-10-2007, 11:01 PM
all my games, Gamesboys, GameCubes, my bike, tennis rackets and all. Since I am addicted to IV so much I don't have time to play.
My wife is so jealous that if she sees IV site on my PC she asks me to change goo(shit in English) filled dipers of our baby...:eek:

belmontboy
08-10-2007, 11:43 PM
perhaps we should have "Addictive! Beware" warnings in the home page :D

all my games, Gamesboys, GameCubes, my bike, tennis rackets and all. Since I am addicted to IV so much I don't have time to play.
My wife is so jealous that if she sees IV site on my PC she asks me to change goo(shit in English) filled dipers of our baby...:eek:

ttguy
08-11-2007, 03:40 AM
You dont have to mention **it. Just saying diaper is enough, everyone knows whats in diaper.

Gravitation
08-11-2007, 08:46 PM
You should have been changing diapers even without prompting. You job wasn't done at the conception, you know :)

singhsa3
08-11-2007, 09:50 PM
Have you thought about becoming a volunteer for IV?

eb3_nepa
08-11-2007, 10:58 PM
I'll take it all, where do I pick it up from? ;)

GC444
08-11-2007, 11:24 PM

I would rather do that millions of time (diaper thing) then wait for the stupid GC , i would do anything for the baby !!!!!! Your wife is right !!!!