PDA

View Full Version : May visa bulletine...

rkp27
04-05-2010, 10:04 AM
Guys...

Its time for May pridiction game... lets start guess.....

It is more fun to play... it is giving opportunity for many people to show off their frustation ... hehehe...

thanks...

gc_dream07
04-05-2010, 10:19 AM
Reading the multiple threads, and reading about huge backlog in the district offices, I guess EB2-I will be U.

deecha
04-05-2010, 11:03 AM
This is just a waste of time for EB3-I guys. They're backlogged to eternity and nothing good is going to come until visa recapture or CIR. My suggestion is to channel our energy and focus in that direction, if at all we want to do anything about immigration OR just focus on being productive members of the society.

Guys...

It is more fun to play... it is giving opportunity for many people to show off their frustation ... hehehe...

thanks...

sunnymit
04-05-2010, 11:17 AM
EB3 - I should move somewhere around Oct-Nov '01...

cbpds
04-05-2010, 12:56 PM
STOP this nonsense, most of the folks got worked up because of Time passers like you.

No person has any valid data to predict in the first place, even if they have USCIS does not apply any logic.

Lets discuss once the bulletin is out.

Guys...

thanks...

pointlesswait
04-05-2010, 12:59 PM
kutte ki puunch kabhi seedi huvi hai kya???

no matter what..some bum will restart the Prediction game.. again and again...and again...

sunnymit
04-05-2010, 01:51 PM
I would think the best way to not get yourself included in these "nonsense" games would be to just ignore them... not by responding to them and asking people to stop playing these mindless games... They are doing what keeps them engaged.. No?

Now, now.. before reacting to what I just said, stop, think for a moment and see if you really need to respond :)

Have a great day ahead of you..

TeddyKoochu
04-05-2010, 01:59 PM
Based on the inventory report we might not see any change this month. Hopefully there will be movement in the last quarter when spillover kicks in.

HeeKwan
04-05-2010, 02:20 PM
No change at all.

peacocklover
04-05-2010, 02:45 PM
Please stop this wasteful and useless discussion, I'm really fed up with this kind of approach from our side with out doing any effort from our side, we should work towards pushing VISA RECAPTURE bill, that will only solve the problem as per today's bottleneck situation...There is no logic involved from USCIS side to predict movement in bulletins, it's the intent of European dependent immigrants who are governing this immigration business that they are scared to give VISAs to Indians and Chinese even in this top class immigrant based democracy under immigrant ruler as commander in chief ....

Please stop it...

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Guys...

thanks...

kaarmaa
04-05-2010, 03:17 PM
Right on.. Not sure abt the European thing though...

Please stop this wasteful and useless discussion, I'm really fed up with this kind of approach from our side with out doing any effort from our side, we should work towards pushing VISA RECAPTURE bill, that will only solve the problem as per today's bottleneck situation...There is no logic involved from USCIS side to predict movement in bulletins, it's the intent of European dependent immigrants who are governing this immigration business that they are scared to give VISAs to Indians and Chinese even in this top class immigrant based democracy under immigrant ruler as commander in chief ....

Please stop it...

aj2000
04-05-2010, 04:30 PM
Only way to stop this non-sense is to ignore such threads. Please do not reply in this thread.. blah blah blah... oops.. Did I just post my reply in this thread..! oh what a waste of time:D

mk26
04-05-2010, 05:17 PM
Please update us once visa bulletin is out.

TeddyKoochu
04-05-2010, 05:46 PM
Upcoming month's visa bulletin: May 2010 (Coming Soon)

Just saw the USCIS site being updated. I think the bulletin should come out by Friday. Don't expect any change based o the inventory report & assuming no spillover.

sha_kus
04-05-2010, 06:20 PM
Miracles don't happen in every Visa Bulletin...

sameer2730
04-05-2010, 06:37 PM
Upcoming month's visa bulletin: May 2010 (Coming Soon)

Just saw the USCIS site being updated. I think the bulletin should come out by Friday. Don't expect any change based o the inventory report & assuming no spillover.

Since this thread is born in HOPE and dies in DESPAIR let me feed some more HOPE in this otherwise HOPELESS thread-
Lets say post Sept 2001 - the distribution of EB3 India is skewed such that a large proportion of those are "Other Workers" - This will move EB3 India "Skilled Workers" ahead in turbo mode.

Now that I have offered some desperate souls (myself included) some pointless hope I shall promptly prepare my own hopes to die in despair.

Sorry for the long one- Its been a long day at work and I felt like puking all over the place.

alterego
04-05-2010, 08:06 PM
I am not sure if intentional or accidental, however the spelling "bulletine" by the thread creator turns out to be a play on Guillotine, which of course is how the French did their executions in the past.

kondur_007
04-05-2010, 08:15 PM
I am not sure if intentional or accidental, however the spelling "bulletine" by the thread creator turns out to be a play on Guillotine, which of course is how the French did their executions in the past.

Yeah, may be stress or something, we always have trouble spelling bulletin.

Do you know what happened in May 2009 bulletin?

Search for "bulleten" and you will find it.

Common thing in all these spellings is, of course, a "bullet":D

rb_248
04-05-2010, 09:26 PM
kutte ki puunch kabhi seedi huvi hai kya???

no matter what..some bum will restart the Prediction game.. again and again...and again...

Hua hai.

http://www.outbackgundogs.com/images/ptrfangie.jpg

http://www.animalbehavior.net/GRAPHICS/DOG/dog%20tense%20stand%20tail%20straight%20body%20lan guage%20web.jpg

Dhundhun
04-05-2010, 10:43 PM
Hua hai.

And it never lies.

http://www.tumbleweedpotterymugs.com/gallery/galleryP1-6213.jpg

SL%%
04-06-2010, 12:45 AM
well, since its here anyway even though we all know what's going to come out realistically speaking, I'll just say we can hope for the best. with all the data that came out, I don't think even USCIS has a final count on everything so pretty much, we can just hope for the best. look at the bright side of it, I didn't see anymore retrogression as of now and I hope I don't.

one of our fellow member is right, instead of putting all energy into this, might as well pour it to the possible CIR that hopefully comes. if not, at least a visa recapture which was rightfully ours int the first place. Government need not spend anything coz all that's going to happen is dates moving forward.

thomachan72
04-06-2010, 12:38 PM
EB2 July 2005
EB3 Nov 2001

This is guranteed to come true. If not we will completely replace it with a new prediction for the next bulletin. Just call the number 1800 234 5678

ivar
04-06-2010, 01:52 PM
EB2 July 2005
EB3 Nov 2001

This is guranteed to come true. If not we will completely replace it with a new prediction for the next bulletin. Just call the number 1800 234 5678

Hey you forgot the extension, it's 9012 :)

MDix
04-06-2010, 02:16 PM
EB2-INDIA will be the same 01 FEB 2005. Dates are not going to move for EB2-INDIA(100%) until June.

Thank's
MDix

sunnymit
04-06-2010, 02:20 PM
EB2 July 2005
EB3 Nov 2001

Thats a good one... :)

joydiptac
04-06-2010, 03:46 PM
Since this thread is born in HOPE and dies in DESPAIR let me feed some more HOPE in this otherwise HOPELESS thread-
Lets say post Sept 2001 - the distribution of EB3 India is skewed such that a large proportion of those are "Other Workers" - This will move EB3 India "Skilled Workers" ahead in turbo mode.

Now that I have offered some desperate souls (myself included) some pointless hope I shall promptly prepare my own hopes to die in despair.

Sorry for the long one- Its been a long day at work and I felt like puking all over the place.

Even though you meant it to be a joke. Is there some administrative fix possible in which the 245i/Other workers cases be given their own quota? They were able to apply based on Clinton's legislation right? Then there may have been a provision to seperate the regular EB3 from these cases administratively. That should free up some numbers for regular EB3I cases.
Gurus pls comment.

thuristic
04-06-2010, 09:10 PM
I say some folks here on this forum need to invent a device like the one in FLASH FORWARD. We can all see our lives 6 months in the future and decide whether it is worthwhile to stay, leave or die....lol

...and for the folks who do invent the device gets upgraded to EB1 and gets greened lightening fast!

HeeKwan
04-06-2010, 11:46 PM
I was wondering if there are any hopes in the May Bulletin.

andycool
04-07-2010, 09:10 AM
We can predict the odds of winning a mega million ..

But Visa Bulletin ....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I don't thinks so there are so many unknowns

MeraNoAayega
04-07-2010, 09:38 AM
May visa bulletin will have no changes.

HeeKwan
04-07-2010, 09:44 AM
What exactly are you hoping for?
Opps, Sorry. It sounds like very selfish but My PD will current?

furiouspride
04-07-2010, 11:17 AM

Please stop it...

Wouldn't it change the demographic of this country if they were to give more visas to countries with larger populations? Wouldn't you be seeing a large influx of Indians and Chinese into this country by doing that? Do you think any country would want to 'majoritize' its population with a particular race/religion/nationality instead of creating diversity? Imagine a huge wave of Bangladeshi's or Nepali's immigrating to India; would you want to be surrounded by them everywhere? Just a thought :D

bbenhill
04-07-2010, 06:12 PM
hmmm if I win mega million then i don't care about visa bulletin/gc .. or maybe we can file for EB-5 .. so let's start predicting :

5 9 1 10 44
Mega : 15

:D

anyone care to join ? :D

We can predict the odds of winning a mega million ..

But Visa Bulletin ....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I don't thinks so there are so many unknowns

cbpds
04-07-2010, 07:51 PM
In that case there should not have been a Green card process for EB2 and EB3 but for the NASA destined brainy EB1 folks.

So If I am from Pakistan I do get a GC quickly, will it not distort the majority?

There is a large influx of the illegal community and every politician is prepared to let them in except for the public anger

Wouldn't it change the demographic of this country if they were to give more visas to countries with larger populations? Wouldn't you be seeing a large influx of Indians and Chinese into this country by doing that? Do you think any country would want to 'majoritize' its population with a particular race/religion/nationality instead of creating diversity? Imagine a huge wave of Bangladeshi's or Nepali's immigrating to India; would you want to be surrounded by them everywhere? Just a thought :D

rajum02
04-07-2010, 08:07 PM
bbenhill,

I think we can't file in EB-5 even though we win Mega millions because investment money should come out side of USA.:mad:

Thanks

peacocklover
04-08-2010, 12:40 AM
I don't agree with your comment brother. We are living in country of competitive global economy, govt can't rule businesses and their needs. Economies are tied directly to performance of corporate businesses. If govt can't serve the needs of business world, it would show in numbers quickly and that kind of loss would impact big on economy. if govt continues to impose restrictions on corporate immigration needs, that would lead to further slow down of the economy. Why would you think influx of creamy talents would change the demographics of this country? Instead , they would create jobs by starting new companies, live here by buying houses to realize their american dream.
VISA recapture bill would help people who are already living, working in this country legally by paying taxes, mortgages.

On the other hand, legislators are planning to legalize ten million plus illegal illiterate people just to grab the vote bank of those groups. No body can track criminal record oft those folks and would you think they would go equal or high with demographics of this country?:confused:

Murthy
04-08-2010, 09:10 AM
It is useless to have prediction games.Think about Green Card alternative for pre-adjudicated awaiting visa numbers.
I feel Green Card = 10 year EAD plus 10 year AP
As per USCIS statistics there are about 207,352 (Jan 2010) I-485 applicants got pre-adjudicated awaiting visa numbers.Only visa recapture or a CIR can solve this huge backlog.Why don't we ask 10 year EAD and 10 year travel document (AP) for these applicants until a real Green card. Can IV think about this and have a plan to achieve this goal.Hope no CIR is required for this change.

andycool
04-08-2010, 09:12 AM
Diversity is in theory to make people fool. Hispanic are more than 15% in the USA, still they want to legalize 12 million illegals (out of 12 millions, 9 millions would be Hispanic), Where is diversity and Demographics? Indian origin population is around 1% and they are worried that changing per country law, it will imbalance diversity !!!!
What a hypocrisy of greedy politicians!!! All is about vote bank.

If cap is followed on student visas almost all universities will run out of funds :eek:

ashkam
04-08-2010, 09:19 AM

We're already here. We just don't have a green card.

peacocklover
04-08-2010, 09:25 AM
Well said brother. Cultural diversity would become a big joke once these 10+ million illegal people get their citizenship :D

Diversity is in theory to make people fool. Hispanic are more than 15% in the USA, still they want to legalize 12 million illegals (out of 12 millions, 9 millions would be Hispanic), Where is diversity and Demographics? Indian origin population is around 1% and they are worried that changing per country law, it will imbalance diversity !!!!

vin13
04-08-2010, 09:37 AM

Well said.

I have a couple of suggestions/wish list.

1) Now that the census 2010 has ethnicity "asian indian". They should use this information and say if the ethnic population is less than 5% of the total, no country cap should be applied.

or

2) If the ethnic population is less than 5% of the total then the green card lottery visas should be applied to retrogressed employment based countries.

eastindia
04-08-2010, 10:00 AM

Hispanics are still part of the 'American culture' or at least close to it. Look at the culture of states close to Mexico and you will know that. Mexico and US share similar history in the past and were not that different. Only geographic borders were drawn to separate them.

Indians are not. We have an entirely different culture and system. tell me if you would be ok with the entire population of willing Indians come to USA and settle here? If you are in IT, your salary will drop to 1 dollar per hour. Are you ok with that?

Seriously ask yourself if you are ok t to convert America into India? Deep inside you will want restrictions. Ask any Citizen who has immigrated. They will not want any other person to come here except their own relatives. They want Immigration shut down or veryy restricted.

andycool
04-08-2010, 10:06 AM
http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/EmploymentDemandUsedForCutOffDates.pdf

GUYS DO ANY ONE OF YOU HAVE OLD DATA TO COMPARE THE NEW ONE
THE NEW DATA HAS LOT OF ERRORS :(

lfadgyas
04-08-2010, 10:19 AM
Here you go (From March 1. 2010)

softwareguy
04-08-2010, 10:54 AM
I do not think anyone even in India is paid $1.00; so gets your facts correct and stop living in the restricted world. Wages in India for IT consultants are almost getting on par...

USA is a capitalist country. And is proud of being one.
It is simple if business wants you, and IF there is no one in the country to do a job. Then there should not be any restriction by your race, creed your background to stop you from getting that job.
And deep down I do not want restrictions. Only thing I would say is get better and improve your skills and compete.

cbpds
04-08-2010, 04:11 PM
Your logic is like saying Pakistani culture is similar to Indian culture, give me a break !!!

The point is there should not be a GC provision if they didnt want us to reside permanently, they are not doing any favour, they need us so they keep us here.If they dont need then they will just pass a law in the senate to send all GC holders back home (Obama is capable of that )

Deep inside I am fine for anyone who has the ability to suceed to come to America

your statement about relatives may not be accurate :). many folks are ok with anyone coming here except their relatives :)

Hispanics are still part of the 'American culture' or at least close to it. Look at the culture of states close to Mexico and you will know that. Mexico and US share similar history in the past and were not that different. Only geographic borders were drawn to separate them.

Indians are not. We have an entirely different culture and system. tell me if you would be ok with the entire population of willing Indians come to USA and settle here? If you are in IT, your salary will drop to 1 dollar per hour. Are you ok with that?

Seriously ask yourself if you are ok t to convert America into India? Deep inside you will want restrictions. Ask any Citizen who has immigrated. They will not want any other person to come here except their own relatives. They want Immigration shut down or veryy restricted.

nik.patelc
04-08-2010, 08:38 PM
Your logic is like saying Pakistani culture is similar to Indian culture, give me a break !!!

The point is there should not be a GC provision if they didnt want us to reside permanently, they are not doing any favour, they need us so they keep us here.If they dont need then they will just pass a law in the senate to send all GC holders back home (Obama is capable of that )

Deep inside I am fine for anyone who has the ability to suceed to come to America

your statement about relatives may not be accurate :). many folks are ok with anyone coming here except their relatives :)

What a ignorant? With people like you are so self-centered who are not in good terms with relatives, whats good chance to unit for a good cause?

chintainfogc
04-09-2010, 02:51 PM
I thought we are betting on the May visa bulletine release date ond EB1, EB2 movements, it seems like we are off the track here.

amitga
04-09-2010, 02:55 PM
It seems we will have to wait until nex tweek for the bulletin.

pitbull
04-09-2010, 04:30 PM
No movement for eb2i. one month advance for eb2c