PDA

View Full Version : Have you had enough????

ps57002
09-09-2007, 03:42 PM
Want to see how many of you have "had enough" or are still waiting for that rock bottom when you say "had enough".

I know I have had enough.
Enough putting my life on hold, every aspect of it.
Enough with the same job and the stuff that goes on there
Enough waiting whether for PERM, EAD, AP, Visa bulletins, Receipt dates, check cashing, etc
Enough despair over my life and what the GC process does to it
Enough is enough

Have you had enough and will find a way to attend the rally? Yes/No
Are you waiting to have had enough before you take a step towards changing things? Yes/No

If you haven't had enough, when do you think you will hit that rockbottom, what does that mean for you? (EAD denied, check not cashed for 5 months, RFE, etc)

Do you have any fears about attending the rally? If you have fears, why not post about it so others can address those fears....

For me...enough...I can't wait any more.

made the poll so the answers you give are not public..please be honest so we can get an idea what is holding you back.

chanduv23
09-09-2007, 03:51 PM
LET NOTHING HOLD YOU BACK

LETS SEE THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY MARCH TO GLORY AT WASHINGTON DC

vandanaverdia
09-09-2007, 03:54 PM
This is the time for all of us to come together as ONE! Lets all come forward & stand for a cause that is so important to all of us. Dont let your fears hold you back... Come forth!!!!

ps57002
09-09-2007, 08:15 PM
I'm optimistic, why aren't you????

natrajs
09-09-2007, 08:41 PM
Folks

Don't miss it, This is it

ps57002
09-10-2007, 06:51 AM
Only 13 have had enough....:rolleyes:

chanduv23
09-10-2007, 07:16 AM
PEOPLE ARE NOT SAYING THAT THEY ARE NOT GOING

SO, EVENTUALLY, WE WILL SEE EVERYONE HEADING TOWARDS DC

KUDOS TO THE BRAVE IMMIGRANT COMMUNITY

siravi
09-10-2007, 07:20 AM
I am attending the rally, this matter has reached a boiling point and needs to be addressed. Yes, I too have had enough.

For those not yet sure about attending the rally, do write us your questions, concernes and we'd be happy to address. Let's join our hands and march together.

See you all in DC!!

Jaime
09-10-2007, 12:26 PM
Are you fed up with how long you've waited? BREAK YOUR CHAINS and come to the rally! Post here how long you've waited so far, patiently playing by the rules. I will start:

I have been waiting for my Green Card nearly 10 years! (1998) And still no end in sight!

Anyone else? Post your waiting times and your frustrations here. Cry, scream on our shoulders, we are here for you! And once you've vented, make your reservations for Washington and let's ALL go to the Rally! Who cares about anything else? WE WON"T BE QUIET ANYMORE GUYS! ENOUGH WITH THE ABUSE! ENOUGH WITH THE QUIET SUFFERING! WE HAVE DIGNITY! WE CONTRIBUTE BILLIONS TO THE ECONOMY! WE HAVE ASSIMILATED! WE LOVE THE UNITED STATES! WE ARE DE FACTO AMERICANS AND THEY WANT TO TAKE THAT AWAY FROM US! AT LEAST WE WILL SCREAM LOUD IN WASHINGTON AND MAKE OUR VOICES BE HEARD LOUD AND CLEAR! WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH! WE HAVE BEEN WRONGED! WE HAVE ALREADY WAITED LONG ENOUGH!!!!!!

sgupta33
09-10-2007, 12:32 PM
For the one person who has indicated that they have fears related to attending the rally, please let us know what your concerns are so that we might address them.

Thanks

ps57002
09-10-2007, 06:55 PM
Cool to see the numbers go up.

I too would want to see the reason for fear for the person who voted so, however I understand that person may be hesitant to come forward. at least he/she was honest and we now know there are some people who have fears.

Hope to see more people continue to vote and if have any fears, at least be fearless in posting about it :)

ps57002
09-11-2007, 10:36 PM
Haven't you had enough of waiting for visa bulletins where the numbers are crawling slower than turtles...some numbers are moving back like in EB3 and you are still waiting..waiting for what...the nov bulletin now where you think the numbers will magically go forward by a few months????

D.C. now...