PDA

View Full Version : Time to "earn your wings" as an American

Jaime
09-13-2007, 12:51 AM
Hey guys! We've long said we love America and that we want to remain here and continue to contribute to the country's greatness! Well, this is the time to prove it! This is the time to show through a little bit of sacrifice how much you care! Some won't be able to attend for very valid reasos, but for those of you still sitting or the fence, perhaps worried about asking your employer for a day off, or feeling an unfounded fear, or perhaps plain old laziness! :) the message to you is: FEAR NOT!

Yes, it will meann a sacrifice of some time and money for you to attend the rally (and if you need money we will help you), but please think of this as your rite of passage. This is what a true patriotic American would do: Go fight for your rights and defend the truth and your freedom! YOU WILL FEEL SO WELL AFTER YOU'VE DONE THIS. AND YOU WILL SEE THE RESULTS!!! THIS IS THE TIME TO "EARN YOUR WINGS" AS AN AMERICAN!!!!!

key_ket
09-13-2007, 10:04 AM
Okay guys, convinced.....I am driving from NJ to DC with my wife on 17th. Will see you all on 18th - the Historic day...who else is coming ?

vamsi_poondla
09-13-2007, 10:18 AM
Okay guys, convinced.....I am driving from NJ to DC with my wife on 17th. Will see you all on 18th - the Historic day...who else is coming ?

That is wonderful.. IV can go around lobbying, getting media coverage, giving the registered members and all other statistics. But what matters a lot is actual presence of as many as possible and show the strength in the rally. Together, we can make a difference.. Join in DC.

mhathi
09-13-2007, 10:36 AM

Thanks Key_Ket!!! Welcome to the group of active members of IV!!

:D:D

key_ket
09-13-2007, 10:44 AM
You are welcome !! :D:D

Jaime
09-13-2007, 11:27 AM

That's great key_ket!! You WILL NOT regret attending!!!! See you in DC and safe travels!!!!!

Jaime
09-14-2007, 12:41 PM
Everyone! Time to show that you are serious about getting your Green Card! Many people are making significant sacrifices for you by attending this rally. Why won't you make the same sacrifice for them??? It's a two-way street! You first need to think of yourself, of helping yourself. The best way to help yourself is by attending the rally, (and by doing so you will als help those who are helping you) Cannot get any better than this. What is stopping you? Ar you serious about your Green Card? If so, then there is NO OTHER WAY around this. You need to come to Washington! Especially if you are within 4-5 hour driving distance. Just come! YOU WILL FEEL SO GOOD, AND YOU WILL SEE THE RESULTS OF YOUR EFFORT!!! THIS IS HOW AMERICA WORKS!!!!!

chanduv23
09-14-2007, 12:56 PM
Everyone - follow your heart - when 300K green card petitions reach USCIS in July, we need atleast 30K people rallying in DC

new_horizon
09-14-2007, 01:06 PM
Hi guys,
Right now I've my flight booked for 18th. But I was wondering if I change my flight to 16th (sunday) and come there, will I be of any assistance to the planning, etc.? I am not a state chapter leader.
Again this can happen only after I get my leave approved, and I get a reasonable flight price. Also if I can come, is there any way for me to share hotel accomodation with others?
Please let me know ASAP so that I can make the arrangements. Thanks.

p.s. I am not sure if this thread will be read soon, so I'll be posting the same message in other threads too. Pls bear with me.